phpMyVisites is a free and powerful open source (GNU/GPL) software for websites statistics and audience measurements software. Iâ€™m currently using this software and it totally rocks. This software gives out lots of information on websites visitors, visited pages, software/hardware utilization. The installation is entirely automated and very simple. I’m currently using the same software here. This software is much better than old AWstats package. Web analytics is the study of the behaviour of website visitors. In a commercial context, web analytics especially refers to the use of data collected from a web site to determine which aspects of the website work towards the business objectives; for example, which landing pages encourage people to make a purchase.
From the project home page:
phpMyVisites is web statistics software. It is also often called web analytics. phpMyVisites is open source and free. You can download it, install it on your webserver, and get your first statistics after 2 minutes! Then all these numbers may be very useful to improve your website results. If you understand how your visitors behave, if you try to analyse your audience and extract information from the web analytics reports, you can definitely boost your website!
- A clean and user-friendly interface to present data and to aid in data analysis.
- Clear and concise graphics presenting important information in an easy-to-understand format.
- Free: phpMyVisites is completely free.
- Precise visitor statistics over a period of time (day/week/month/year).
- Visitor Frequency: new visitors, regular (known) visitors, and how often visitors view the web site.
- Management of web site statistics and all file types (PDF, Image, etc.).
- Web site page classification available (by groups, by subgroups, etc.).
- Visitor Analysis: Statistics for pages where visitors leave the web site and for pages where the visitors enter the web site.
- Geographical Statistics: Classification by continent/country (interactive world map).
- Technical Configuration Statistics: Web browsers, resolution, managed plug-in, etc.).
- Complete and clear statistics about web site discovery: How do visitors come to the web site?
- Live Clearly Defined Web Site Discovery Tools: Search Engines, Web Sites, Partner Sites, Newsletters and Direct Access
- Able to detect more than 300 internationally-used search engines and keyword associations.
- Define web sites as partners and add an unlimited number of newsletters.
- One software installation and track all your website
- Receive web site statistics everyday by e-mail, by RSS feed, etc.
- And much more..
You can see sample reports and screenshots here
You need a webserver such as Apache, Lighttpd, IIS, etc.) that supports the following :
- php > 4.3
- Mysql database
- GD Library
- TTF support (Freetype) etc
=> Visit official site to download phpMyVisites software.
🐧 2 comments so far... add one ↓
|Category||List of Unix and Linux commands|
|Disk space analyzers||df • duf • ncdu • pydf|
|File Management||cat • cp • mkdir • tree|
|Firewall||Alpine Awall • CentOS 8 • OpenSUSE • RHEL 8 • Ubuntu 16.04 • Ubuntu 18.04 • Ubuntu 20.04|
|Modern utilities||bat • exa|
|Network Utilities||NetHogs • dig • host • ip • nmap|
|OpenVPN||CentOS 7 • CentOS 8 • Debian 10 • Debian 8/9 • Ubuntu 18.04 • Ubuntu 20.04|
|Package Manager||apk • apt|
|Processes Management||bg • chroot • cron • disown • fg • glances • gtop • jobs • killall • kill • pidof • pstree • pwdx • time • vtop|
|Searching||ag • grep • whereis • which|
|User Information||groups • id • lastcomm • last • lid/libuser-lid • logname • members • users • whoami • who • w|
|WireGuard VPN||Alpine • CentOS 8 • Debian 10 • Firewall • Ubuntu 20.04|