The Free Technology Academy (FTA) has released excellent book called “The GNU/Linux operating system”, the main contents are related with system administration. You will learn how to install and configure several computer services, and how to optimise and synchronise the resources using GNU/Linux.
From the project website:
The GNU/Linux systems have reached an important level of maturity, allowing to integrate them in almost any kind of work environment, from a desktop PC to the sever facilities of a big company.
In the module called “The GNU/Linux operating system”, the main contents are related with system administration. This book is the main documentation for the module.
- Authors: Remo Suppi Boldrito, Josep Jorba Esteve
- Coordinator: Josep Jorba Esteve
- Licenses: GNU Free Documentation License, Creative Commons Attribute ShareAlike License
- Information: 545 Pages; 18.8 Mb
- Download PDF version (or grab it from our local fast mirror # 1 at cyberciti.biz)