Our FAQ section is updated in last few days with new howtos:
- Linux Find Out CPU Architecture Information
- Gnome Network Manager VPN Tab Disabled ( Greyed out )
- Gnome Volume Control: Disabled Sound Themes
- Debian Linux (Squeeze) Install Firefox 4
- UNIX: Find Out the Server Model
- Linux / UNIX: Run Command a Number of Times In a Row
- Linux: TMOUT To Automatically Log Users Out
- RHEL 6: Change OpenSSH Port To 1255 ( SELinux Config )
- RHEL 6: semanage SELinux Command Not Found
- HowTo: UNIX Set Date and Time Command
FAQ & Howtos RSS Feed
Get intimated about our new howtos / faqs as soon as it is released via RSS feed.
nixCraft is on Facebook!
Not our Fan yet? We suggest you become one right away! Just visit our Facebook Page. Click on the “like” button.
I was going though my server logs / Google Analytics settings and found that over 60% users are on MS-Windows. However, each and every month visitors are switching to Firefox or Google browser and so on. So I would like to know your reasons for making switch from IE to another browser. Why did you switch and which browser did you switch to?
Choosing the password is only the first step; you have got to remember it. You can not remember 100s of password at a time. However, with the help of a password manager, you can organize passwords, host names, and PIN codes.
Like most of you, I love using Firefox and explaining the advantages of Firefox to others who use other browsers. Unlike other browsers, Firefox has huge list of excellent add-ons that will satisfy almost all of your requirements in using a browser. Following are the list of 7 powerful Firefox password related add-ons that will make your life in managing passwords very safe, secure and easy under Mac OS X, Linux / UNIX and Windows operating system.