The most anticipated matchup in the cracker (or hacker) world is going on to take control of a computer using zero day vulnerability. Checkout official site for more information about the Pwn2Own contest. The prize is US $20,000, plus you get to keep the laptop.
Recently updated/posted Linux and UNIX FAQ (mostly useful to Linux/UNIX new administrators or users) :
- What is the difference between UNIX and MAC OS X?
- Does the UNIX or Linux has GUI?
- Howto Delete email for a particular user from exim maill server queue
- Configure Linux / UNIX dns resolver to append domain search names / path ( ndots options )
- Howto find out AIX UNIX CPU information, clock speed
- Linux / UNIX advantage of creating soft links instead of copy a file
- What is the architecture of Linux?
- Redhat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) install ImageMagick RPM for manipulating images
- Dual boot 2 or 3 different Linux distributions on a laptop