Firefox version 13.0 has been released and available for download. Firefox 13.0 is the fastest and smartest web browser. You will see new tab and home page user interface. The Home Page now includes icons at the bottom of the page to give you easy access to bookmarks, history, settings, add-ons, downloads and sync preferences with one-click shortcuts. This version is a major upgrade and includes features such as updated developer tools, SPDY, and few other updates.
Our FAQ section is updated in last few days with new howto:
- Linux: Find Out What Partition a File Belongs To
- Linux: Neighbour Table Overflow Error and Solution
- Linux: Run fsck On LUKS (dm-crypt) Based LVM Physical Volume
- HowTo Run a Script In Linux
- HowTo Install firefox-8.0.tar.bz2 in Linux
- Linux / Unix curl: Pass HTTP Referer
- CentOS / RHEL: Remove Routes 169.254.0.0 / 255.255.0.0 From the System
- Linux: Reset High Speed USB Device Using ehci_hcd Error and Solution
Make the most of nixCraft FAQ Section
Twitter is a free social networking and micro-blogging service, that allows its users to send and read other users’ updates (also known as tweets). Now, you can build your own Twitter like service using trillr1.