Most of us work in service industry where good service always makes a big difference at the end of day.
Guy Kawasakiâ€™s (The Art of Customer Service, Part II) has excellent information regarding this issue. It addressed some important aspects regarding companyâ€™s good customer service such as:
- Use their name
- Donâ€™t give them a sales pitch
- Have operating procedures, not scripts
- Use operators
- Keep customers in the loop
- Make customers feel important
- Ask them questions and keep the answers in mind
Read complete article here.