Lazy afternoon and full meals may result into nap. But it was Monday 13th and your manager (boss) caught you….
Next time you caught sleeping at your desk, tell following things to your box:
- They told me at the blood bank this might happen
- This is that 15-minute power nap they raved about in that time-management course you sent me to.
- Whew. Guess I left the top off the White-out. You probably got there just in time!
- I was not sleeping! I was meditating on the mission statement and envisioning a new paradigm.
- I was testing my keyboard for drool resistance.
- I was doing a highly specific Yoga exercise to relieve work-related stress. Are you discriminating towards people who practice Yoga?
- Why do you interrupt me? I had almost figured out a solution to our biggest problem.
- The coffee machine is broken.
- Someone must have put decaf in the wrong pot.
- and in Jesus name Amen.
🐧 Get the latest tutorials on SysAdmin, Linux/Unix, Open Source & DevOps topics via:
|Category||List of Unix and Linux commands|
|Firewall||Alpine Awall • CentOS 8 • OpenSUSE • RHEL 8 • Ubuntu 16.04 • Ubuntu 18.04 • Ubuntu 20.04|
|Network Utilities||dig • host • ip • nmap|
|OpenVPN||CentOS 7 • CentOS 8 • Debian 10 • Debian 8/9 • Ubuntu 18.04 • Ubuntu 20.04|
|Package Manager||apk • apt|
|Processes Management||bg • chroot • cron • disown • fg • jobs • killall • kill • pidof • pstree • pwdx • time|
|Searching||grep • whereis • which|
|User Information||groups • id • lastcomm • last • lid/libuser-lid • logname • members • users • whoami • who • w|
|WireGuard VPN||Alpine • CentOS 8 • Debian 10 • Firewall • Ubuntu 20.04|